Sunday, September 27, 2009

HW # 6 - Answer to Question of video blog

I felt relieved that i was able to even add it on my blog, after though it was weird I never really saw myself using any digital media. I looked really into it, nothing could really distract me unless of course my little brother yanks my headphones ( which he has done before) to make me come back to reality. It also makes me realize how comfortable and easy it is to just go internet and listen to music but after 6 hrs of that you can get pretty messed up back. I wouldn't like my little brother to spend a lot of time on this stuff, I mean once in awhile is fine. but I'd rather he read a book than video games. When I look at myself on DRD it looks pretty boring, but what is actually happening on laptop and ipod is actually interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I thought your video blog was very intresting. When i saw you using your computer it made me think how much time do we just waste doing abousltely nothing. Is this really using our time productively ? I don't know. But maybe sometimes we just need that time , you know doing "stupid shit". Maybe toneing out isn't as bad , as we our made to believe ? I hope to hear your thoughts. Peace,Love,Respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. When making this video, i also saw myself being somewhat lost in another world, a digital world. I think this video shows a lot about what we are trying to uncover during this unit.

    I think it's better to film the video the way that you did, which was have someone tape you while you engage in digital activities, as it lets people. including yourself think about how digital technology takes up a majority of our lives.

    Overall great job

    ReplyDelete