Thursday, October 8, 2009

HW # 11

My experiment was to see how I felt being outside, walking versus being home on computer, TV and music. I personally love being outside but at the same time i like just staying home watching a movie or on computer. I walked outside and ate outside for about 2 hrs then came home and stayed on computer, listened to music and watch TV ( Desktop computer and TV right next to each other) I noticed that while I was outside, i was pretty relaxed and energetic. I went home after and immediately got on computer to do my essay for english while listening to music and watching TV, after an hr I began to get a headache so turned off TV, but still was annoyed so turned off music . Finally at peace, i spent another hr on computer, and bit more(like 2 more) because would check email, download music or just web surf. I got off and had a bad backache and felt really tired. After this experiment i realized how different I felt when I was at home with digital media versus being outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment