Monday, November 16, 2009

Hw # 21 - Art Project


I believe my art is a mirror because i'm trying to show others how digital has affected us in a way that, everywhere you walk someone is using technology. It definitely made me think more on how there is no going back but foward, because we will keep advancing and using technology. It was interesting though because i realized sooooo many people are texting and calling, the phone is one of the digital devices used the most. It was fun project because i took these pictures throughout the week and i love photography and sometimes people would catch me taking pics of them and they would give me dirty looks but besides that it was fun. It really made me take the time out and see how much technology is part of our lives because i usually don't pay attention and try to find technology around me so it was like seeing it through a new aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment